GoCo is closely monitoring and responding to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak and advice provided by the NSW Government. The safety and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers, partners and staff is of paramount importance and remains our top priority.
ALL visitors and transport passengers are required to Check In using the Service NSW QR check-in system.
If you do not have a smartphone or if there are technical difficulties with the QR code, one of our friendly team will Check in on your behalf.
Please refrain from attending our offices if you:
- Live or have been to Greater Sydney in the last 14 days The Greater Sydney region includes the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour areas.
- Have been to any close, casual or monitor for symptoms locations in NSW in the last 14 days
- Have been to any of the current locations of interest, close or casual contact locations, or places of high concern in NSW or interstate in the last 14 days
- Have COVID-19 symptoms – fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- Are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period or live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- Are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
The one person per four square metre rule has been reintroduced to our group rooms and we ask that you please practice physical distancing and good hygiene measures.
Masks must be worn at all times
- while in our offices.
- during GoCo transport services
- during home visits
- A staff member or visitor may remove their mask under the following conditions:
- while communicating with another person who is deaf or hard of hearing
- if wearing a mask creates a risk to health and safety
- where clear enunciation or visibility of your mouth is essential
- when eating or drinking
- during attendance at GoCo aged care social groups in our venues, provided the attendee signs in and out of the venue electronically
Anyone removing a mask for one of these reasons should maintain 1.5m distance from others wherever possible.
Thanks for your cooperation.