GoCo offers access to your community through subsidised transport from your home to your preferred destination.
Who is eligible?
GoCo can assist older people who are eligible through My Aged Care. Clients must be over 65 years of age or over 50 years of age if Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. Contact My Aged Care to be assessed and gain a referral transport.
What are the costs?
Clients are asked to pay a small contribution towards trips. Fees vary depending on where you are leaving from and whether the trip is around town or out of the area, for example Tamworth. See our Schedule of Fees.
GoCo offers social group activities in the following locations:
What type of transport is available?
GoCo offers direct transport in our fleet of vehicles driven by our team of dedicated volunteers. Other transport options may include subsidised transport in local taxis..
GoCo transport is available to assist you with the following:
- attend medical appointments
- perform shopping
- conduct errands
- attend social events
- access the community
If you or a loved one think you may benefit from transport assistance to keep you independent and connected to the community you will first need to be registered with My Aged Care. The process may include the following steps.
- My Aged Care – Register yourself or an aged care provider such as GoCo can make a referral for you to undergo an assessment online or by phone 1800 200 422
- Needs Assessment – An Assessor will visit your home or talk to you over the phone to determine your support needs
- Support Plan – A member of the GoCo team will conduct a risk assessment and create a support plan to ensure all your needs are met
- Book your place – Book your transport in advance with your local GoCo office.
If you need any help along the way the GoCo team is here to support you contact us on 02 6740 2240 to enquire about transport in your area.