Due to the wonderful response from our community, we were thrilled to deliver a van full of much needed donations to Coolah yesterday. These donations will be gifted to those in need as a result of the recent bushfires in Uabry, Dunedoo, Sir Ivan, Boggabri and surrounding areas.
If you would like to donate to the cause – there’s still time!
Organisers are calling for donations of the following items:
* Rigger/ work/ leather work gloves;
* Sunscreen & insect repellents;
* Cleaning products;
* mops/ buckets/ brooms/ dustpans, etc;
* Rolls or packets of dish cloths;
* tools/ fencing materials/ star posts/ wire/ wire strainers/ strainer posts, etc;
* Pet supplies/ cat & dog food/ poultry feed/ horse feeds.
Organisers are also asking for future assistance in the form of plants, seedlings from anyone who may have any type of heritage trees and can propagate them to assist in reestablishment of much loved and therapeutic gardens.
Please drop off any items to our Marquis Street Office, 80 Marquis Street Gunnedah.
Organisers have asked that we also pass on their gratitude for the thoughtful donations received to date.