HCP Support Facilitator – Gunnedah/Narrabri
- Fantastic opportunity for a HCP Support Facilitator to join a friendly and supportive team in a vibrant local community.
- Receive an attractive salary and flexible working conditions from $69,500 – $76,700, PLUS a range of additional benefits including super, salary sacrificing options to increase your pay and RDO’s every 3 weeks.
GoCo are truly passionate about Community!
GoCo has 30 years experience in Supporting older people and their carers living in rural and remote areas with improving their health and wellbeing.
The role of the HCP Support Facilitator is an integral part of our team and supports the commitment we make to our community in providing efficient, responsive, open and accessible service to them.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop Care Support Plans for consumers, considering the needs of their carers, in consultation with the GoCo HCP Team Leader to achieve optimum outcomes for consumers and meet GoCo’s, Council and funding bodies’ standards.
- Follow Council’s and GoCo’s standards, policies and procedures in all work activities.
- Manage assigned consumer and agency resources efficiently and effectively through achieving a break-even budget consistent with accepted accounting standards.
- Work towards GoCo’s consumers receiving equitable access to the service regardless of geographical location, membership to a particular social group or any other factor which may have the potential to result in marginalisation.
- Report regularly to the GoCo HCP Team Leader through formal and informal support and supervision to ensure work practices, service provision and legislative requirements meet best practice standards.
To read more about the position click here! or call Anne Hickson on 02 6740 2240.
About the Benefits
In this role you will enjoy working within an organisation with a great culture and a shire with a fantastic sense of community!
In return for your hard work and dedication you will also receive an attractive salary circa from $69,500 – $76,700 PLUS a range of additional benefits including;
- Salary sacrificing options to increase your pay;
- Ongoing training & development opportunities (including study support);
- RDO’s every 3 weeks; and
- Flexible working options;
Professional development is extremely important to us and we take immense pride in supporting our employees through relevant training courses should they wish to pursue them!
If you’re looking for your next role within a supportive work environment and a vibrant local community, look no further! – Apply Now!
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE RECIEVED NO LATER THAN CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY 6 JANUARY 2023.