GoCo is responding to the latest news from the NSW Government regarding easing of restrictions across our catchment. The safety and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers, partners and staff is of paramount importance and remains our top priority.
Please see the following service updates for GoCo:
- GoCo offices in Gunnedah, Tamworth and Barraba will open to the public on Monday 13 September 21. Narrabri office will remain closed in line with lockdown restrictions.
- Social Support Group across our locations (except exercise classes) will recommence from Monday 20 September 21. This will allow GoCo to liaise with venues, suppliers and clients on returning to group activities in a safe manner.
- Exercise classes in Tamworth, Gunnedah, Kootingal and Nundle are currently on hold and undergoing review with a view to relaunching early in October. GoCo values your feedback on the deliver of exercise classes and would love you to share your feedback and suggestions by completing our survey.
- Transport services will continue in line with COVID-19 guidelines of mask wearing and numbers in vehicles for medical, shopping and community transport needs, thanks to our amazing team of volunteers.
- All other GoCo services will continue as normal including resuming home visits for Home Care Package Support Facilitators.
ALL visitors must to GoCo offices and transport passengers are required to Check In using the Service NSW QR check-in system.
If you do not have a smartphone or if there are technical difficulties with the QR code, one of our friendly team will Check in on your behalf.
Please refrain from attending our offices if you:
- Have been to any close, casual or monitor for symptoms locations in NSW in the last 14 days
- Have been to or live in any of the current locations of interest, close or casual contact locations, or places of high concern in NSW or interstate in the last 14 days
- Have COVID-19 symptoms – fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- Are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period or live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- Are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
Masks must be worn at all times
- while in our offices.
- during GoCo transport services
- during home visits
A staff member or visitor may remove their mask under the following conditions:
- while communicating with another person who is deaf or hard of hearing
- if wearing a mask creates a risk to health and safety
- where clear enunciation or visibility of your mouth is essential
- when eating or drinking
- during attendance at GoCo aged care social groups in our venues, provided the attendee signs in and out of the venue electronically
Anyone removing a mask for one of these reasons should maintain 1.5m distance from others wherever possible.
Thanks for your cooperation. If you have any queries pleased don’t hesitate to contact our office on 02 6740 2240.